At last, at last, at last… the band has settled on a logo. This has been one of the most frustrating processes I have ever been involved in, but at long last we have finally found something that we can agree on (or at least make our individual peace with). We’ve ordered business cards with this one, so I assume the issue is settled. Only time will tell, I suppose.
Generally speaking, we’ve left the door open to using different fonts and different colors, depending on the application. But for the most part the flames and vortex in the background will remain the one constant. That’s a good thing, too, because I was just about burned out on the whole process.